The Coachman's Lodge
Self Catering Accommodation (Rental)
Old Bond Store, Dillon Terrace, Ballina, County Mayo, Ireland
Sleeps 8 people
Sleeps 8 people
Located in the bustling town of Ballina, 100m for the River Moy and world famous salmon fishing Ridge Pool. The Coachman's Lodge is tucked away under an archway, this olde worlde town house is truly delightful and full of character and charm.
The property emerged from a converted Victorian bond store and is over 100 years old. Radiating from a cobbled courtyard each property in this development is tastefully presented and blends timelessly from residential to commercial as town houses, restaurants and pubs all merge together beautifully.
With its solid beams, winding staircase and attic rooms, this cosy terrace house is a wonderful base from which to explore the wonders of North Mayo and Enniscrone. A walk on the blue flag beach at Enniscrone, followed by a seaweed bath is truly invigorating, whilst a stroll into the town in the evening to enjoy the lively pubs and restaurants is a must.
Consists of a cosy ground floor Livingroom with open fireplace leading to a well equipped Cottage style Kitchen with pine dresser.
- Fully fitted Kitchen - cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, all crokery & cutlery
- Colour TV
- 4 Bedrooms (all timber floors)
- Bed 1 - twin beds + ensuite
- Bed 2 - double
- Bed 3 - double
- Bed 4 - twin bed
- All bedrooms have whb
- Shower (electric/power) & Toilet
- Freezer facilities for fishermen
- All linens, heating and electrics included
- Childrens facilities / family friendly premises (cot available on request)
Nearby Local Amenities
- 18 hole Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
- Horse Riding
- Forest Park
- Blue Flag Beaches
- Ceide Fields
- Rosserk/Moyne Abbey
- Vast array of quality Restaurants & Cafes
- Traditional music pubs
From Sligo road, 1st bridge turn right over bridge, 100m on the right under archway.